Careers at Pirq
We are looking for pioneering, talented people to help revolutionize local commerce. Pirq is working on an exciting group of products that include the mobile, web, and cloud-based platform services to deliver innovative solutions for both consumers and local businesses.
We have multiple pioneering roles open to come on board to help take our venture to the next level. You will work directly with a small core team of seasoned technology/business professionals who have a broad array of experience in delivering consumer-oriented software for the mobile and web. We are an innovative, early-stage startup with endless opportunities on the ground floor, and thus, an entrepreneurial spirit is a must! Be sure to check up on our current listings to see where we have need.
Come work for Pirq! Send your resume along with a short introduction about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current job openings are:
We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Executive that will be responsible for soliciting, acquiring, managing and retaining merchants in the regional territory for promotional exposure to our corporate client base.
Our sales representative must be able to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. You must be extremely comfortable with technology, and able to provide product demonstrations as a part of your sales pitch.
Candidate should be a self-starter who is able to document a strong work ethic and provide results. Candidates should be problem solver with personal initiative but also have the ability to function effectively as part of a larger team.
Full-time in Klang Valley
Required Skills and Abilities:
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of successful outside paid advertising sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Experience in outside “short sales cycle” process. Restaurant sales experience preferred
- Comfortable with technology, including email, electronic presentations and product demo. Proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability and professional maturity to self-discipline and work remotely, remaining productive while managing your own time and work schedule
- Able to travel on an as needed basis
If you're interested:
Send your resume along with a short introduction about yourself to: email@example.com.